Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Heart Rate Variability data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The heart rate variability graph is nice but it does not let you see the actual numbers past the current day or see the trend further back than 30 days. I have no doubt Google has this data stored somewhere. Like everyone who has Premium I want the data! I've seen the instructions to download the wellness report - but the wellness report does not include Heart Rate Variability data which is what I want. The wellness report only provides average resting heart rate. How can I download my personal HRV data for my own tracking purposes?  

thanks!

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@DnaKng I use a Versa 2. I don't get the data with downloading either, but I add them daily in my own spreadsheet. It's a bit of a work, but works well. I can look up my Heart Rate Variability in numbers for the past week in my FitBit app. You can make print screen of them. 

I'm data mining on my own personal data. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @Zaat. I certainly can track the data manually going forward but like I said unless there's a feature that I haven't found yet, the line chart they provide in the app does not display the actual data values for any day except the current day so there's no way to rebuild the past 30 days without just guessing.  

Best Answer