Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitstar Yoga won't log in

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been using the FitStar Yoga app on my iphone for a while now and finding it really good. Went to use it this morning and I had been logged out. When I tried to "log in using fitbit" it just got caught in a never-ending loop of clicking on "log in using fitbit" then opening a browser that asked me to open the app...

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to the Community @AoifeH181. I appreciate the details that you've mentioned. I would like you to uninstall the app and then try once again. 

If after performing this, you're still unable to log into your account, please provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing. 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem. I tried this and it didn’t work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Rose1979 Welcome to the Community.

If you are having logging issues, as recommended previously, uninstall and reinstall this app and then try to log in one more time. If during this process, you are seeing an error, feel free to provide me with a screenshot of what you are seeing.

I hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi i purchased the one month subscription of the yoga app today. but am not able to “log in with fitbit” option. when i press the button i’m taken to the fitbit authentication page on the web browser and post authentication the control returns to the fitstar yoga app but nothing happens after that. i am already the annual member of fitbit coach. pl help or refund my fitstar yoga one month subscription

Best Answer
0 Votes