Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Issue with FitStar Yoga

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had logged out of my account on my FitStar Yoga app, and when I have gone to log back on, I am unable to. I try to select the option to login with Fitbit, which takes me to my browser, but then once I have selected to return back to the FitStar Yoga app, it remains on the login screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Community @Otypoty. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

It's pretty weird that you're unable to log into your FitStar Yoga app. I would like you to force quit the app and then check if you're able to log in. If you're still unable to log in, please provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have tried force quitting the app, as well as deleting it and downloading
it again. Neither has worked. I have attached the screenshots of what I get
when I try to login with Fitbit. It is a never ending loop of clicking on
“Login with Fitbit” and “Open in FitStar yoga”.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Otypoty. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I appreciate the details you've shared. In this case, I've created a case on your behalf with our Support team, they will continue assisting you and providing you with further assistance. 

I'll be around if you any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I still encounter this same problem as people mentioned above on June 2020! Can you please have a look at this issue. Thank you

Best Answer

@khuongha A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

Please confirm that you have created an account on FitStar Yoga using Fitbit credentials, please confirm you've tried the "Sign up" option and then enter Fitbit email and a new password. 

If you're still experiencing issues, please do not choose "log in with Fitbit" and enter manually your email address and password. 

If after following the troubleshooting posted above, you're still experiencing issues, attach an image to your next reply. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes