Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 month free trial not available

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

I just bought a fitbit versa 3 a few days ago. I would like to try the 3 month trial that supposedly comes with it; but under the premium tab in the fitbit app, the trial offer is gone. Is there anything I can do to get this offer back? I've tried logging in and out, unpairing my device, and deleting and reinstalling the fitbit app. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@SirTomHart A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. Fitbit Premium 1 year free trial comes with the purchase of Fitbit Inspire 2 or 6 month free trial with the purchase of Fitbit Sense

If you're new to Fitbit Premium you could get a 90-day free trial of this paid subscription, please confirm that you haven't activated another trial before. What do you see when you tap the Premium tab? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Silvia,

I have never activated another trial before and I am new to fitbit premium. When I click the premium tab I see options for:

1. 33% off the first month

Or

2. 33% off the whole year 

Best Answer

@SirTomHart Thank you for getting back.

It's pretty weird that you're not getting the option to try the free trial, please force quit the app and if you have an Android phone clear the cache of it and try again. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Silvia, I forced the app to quit and then cleared the cache.; however, I am still unable to see the 3 month trial offer. I think it's because I decided to wait a few days to make a decision to accept after seeing the offer ... I must have waited too long.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SirTomHart Thank you for getting back.

I appreciate that you followed the troubleshooting provided. Since the Premium trial isn't visible, I've shared your post with our Support team and someone will contact you as soon as possible. 

Have a great week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same exact issues, I'm supposed to have a ticket open with fitbit. Might be an android problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No I don't think so I just purchased my Versa 3 last week! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ClaudiaG55 Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for the details shared. 

Since you already have a case with our Support team, it's recommended that you follow up the conversation through email, they'll be happy to continue assisting. This to avoid any confusion. 

Have a great week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes