Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 month free Premium with Pixel Watch, in Sweden

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So.. I've seen and read in many places that the Pixel Watch comes with a 6 month free Premium subscription.

I live in Sweden and bought a Pixel Watch about a month ago, but in the Fitbit app I can only see a limited-time offer for 60% off my first Premium plan, nothing about the free 6 months.

Is the free 6 months not available in Sweden or if it is, how do I go about starting it?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Raszagal according to the Pixel Watch Help Center the Pixel Watch has not been officially launched in Sweden yet. The offer for six months of free Premium with the purchase of a Pixel Watch is only offered in counties where the Pixel Watch is sold by Google or an authorized retailer. Even if you buy it in another country and bring it back home, it is still not possible to redeem that offer. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi there, @Raszagal  Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your 6 month free Premium subscription.

Actually, there are no region limitations when it comes to redeeming a free Premium Trial. I recommend that you read this help article: "". Specifically, the section 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @EstuardoFitbit , and thanks for your answer.

I'm not sure I'm following how this is supposed to work (even after reading the article you linked).

I picked a subscription model and went all the way to where I would accept charges on my credit card without seeing anything about the free 6 months... It just said that I would be charged 409 SEK (due to the 60% off I mentioned in my initial post) today and from May 16th, 2024 I would be charged 1049 SEK annually.

If it is supposed to be this difficult to claim them, I think I'll just skip those 6 months of Premium and continue with the free version.

Best Answer

You're very welcome @Raszagal, I'm glad to continue helping you to figure this out. 

Based on your reply, I would like to know if you have ever been a Fitbit owner before or if you have redeemed any Premium Free Trial. It would also be helpful if you could share a picture of what you see when you reach the point where you are offered a 60% discount.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have never been a Fitbit owner before. Nor have I ever redeemed any kind of trial, free or other.

This is what I see when I click the "Premium" tab. The next step is accepting payment in Google Play.

First screenFirst screen

Best Answer

@Raszagal according to the Pixel Watch Help Center the Pixel Watch has not been officially launched in Sweden yet. The offer for six months of free Premium with the purchase of a Pixel Watch is only offered in counties where the Pixel Watch is sold by Google or an authorized retailer. Even if you buy it in another country and bring it back home, it is still not possible to redeem that offer. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA

Best Answer

And by "officially" you mean that Google don't sell it on their site in Sweden? Because then most of what they launch in terms of phones and such will never be "officially" launched. I didn't buy it in another country. I bought the watch from Amazon Sweden. If that's not good enough in order to claim those 6 months then I guess I'll just have to live without it.

Best Answer

@Raszagal when I say that Google has not "officially" launched in your country, I mean that it is not sold by Google or by an authorized retailer. You certainly can buy a Pixel Watch from a third-party merchant on Amazon, but that won't include the offer of 6 months of free Fitbit Premium. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA

Best Answer

OK. Thanks for the explanation, @alexthecat .

Best Answer

@alexthecat Thank you for your explanation. I appreciate your help, and I'm sure your post will be helpful to others who are looking for the same information.

I'm glad you found an answer here @Raszagal.

Have a good one. 

Best Answer