Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 months Premium Pixel Watch shows on 90 days 'Netherlands'

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I just bought the pixel watch and it comes with six months premium. However when I want to start the subscription I only get the option of 90 days premium. How can I activate the six months trial from the pixel watch?

I also want to mention that the fitbit website is really non-functional coming from the Netherlands. It is practically impossible to contact fitbit as there is no chat and the mail address has been dissolved.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@lwaw 

You are not a new Fitbit customer? For existing users there is a work around according to Fitbit CS. Accept the 90-day trial, make a note in your calendar, so you remember to cancel Premium after 70 to 80 days. When the first trial has expired, you will get a new offer for additional 90 days after three days.

I must admit I am far from sure that it is as smooth as they say it is. In my experience, the best CS for “odd” questions is the Fitbit CS team that answers requests sent from FB Messenger. If I were you, I would start my 90 day trial, and send a request through MSG if they can confirm it is as smooth as CS has replied to customers on other support platforms.

Fitbit user since September 2019
Sense2 Sense, Charge3, Android, Windows

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Follow these steps to activate your Premium Subscription.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for your answer but it is not really helpful for me. I can't sign up for premium without choosing for the 90 days trial.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lwaw 

You are not a new Fitbit customer? For existing users there is a work around according to Fitbit CS. Accept the 90-day trial, make a note in your calendar, so you remember to cancel Premium after 70 to 80 days. When the first trial has expired, you will get a new offer for additional 90 days after three days.

I must admit I am far from sure that it is as smooth as they say it is. In my experience, the best CS for “odd” questions is the Fitbit CS team that answers requests sent from FB Messenger. If I were you, I would start my 90 day trial, and send a request through MSG if they can confirm it is as smooth as CS has replied to customers on other support platforms.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I am already a fitbit user. Okay I will try this method. Thanks for your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lwaw unfortunately, the 6-month free Premium offer is only available in countries where Pixel Watch is supported. The Netherlands is not one of those countries at this time, so it is not possible to activate that Premium offer there. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes