Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add tap dancing and squats to the list of available exercise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As a fitness focused company your drop down list of activity choices is pretty short..  Add tap dancing and squats as a starting point to satisfy me.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @MPFight, a warm welcome to the community. 

I greatly appreciate your comments and feedback. We are always trying to improve the products and features we offer to our users. In this case, what I would recommend is sharing your idea on our Product Feedback board. By doing this, you can raise your voice and get in touch with more people who think the same as you. Your idea to add more exercise to the available list can be supported by all the people who want to see more exercise on the app or device. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @MPFight, a warm welcome to the community. 

I greatly appreciate your comments and feedback. We are always trying to improve the products and features we offer to our users. In this case, what I would recommend is sharing your idea on our Product Feedback board. By doing this, you can raise your voice and get in touch with more people who think the same as you. Your idea to add more exercise to the available list can be supported by all the people who want to see more exercise on the app or device. 

Best Answer