Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After updating to Premium, no data for sleep score

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After upgrading to Premium I get no daily sleep score it says  no data for sleep score.

I had sleep scores before upgrading. How can I reverse my subscription to free again?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@askmrhp Thanks for getting back. It seems that you're no longer seeing sleep stages data. 

I appreciate that you mentioned you have the latest Fitbit app version. 

There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

To better assist you, please let me know the Fitbit device that you have. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@askmrhp It's nice to see you on the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I would like you to confirm that your Fitbit is tracking sleep stages, this might be the reason why you're no longer seeing a sleep score. Also, please wait some minutes for your sleep score to appear and confirm you have the latest app version installed. 

If you would like to cancel your subscription, follow the instructions on this article. However, you will still see the Premium view until your subscription ends. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get a diagram with no sleep stage data. It states the number of hours with no data.

I have ver. 3.42.1  (960).

Best Answer
0 Votes

@askmrhp Thanks for getting back. It seems that you're no longer seeing sleep stages data. 

I appreciate that you mentioned you have the latest Fitbit app version. 

There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

To better assist you, please let me know the Fitbit device that you have. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Best Answer

I used to have a charge 2, now I have an inspire 2. When I upgraded to premium, all of my current and previous sleep stage charts went from detailed to plain. Why would premium do away with this?  If I switch back to non premium, will I get my detailed charts back?

Best Answer
0 Votes