Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking me to purchase premium but I already have.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got the year subscription back in July. Went on today and there’s locked exercises and it’s asking me to purchase premium, I’ve tried to restore purchases but it keeps saying error and when I clicked purchase a year subscription it says the subscription will start in July after this one is finished.if it knows I have a subsciption why is everything locked???

Best Answer
0 Votes
45 REPLIES 45

Hey @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Forums.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you have checked your subscription from the app? If you haven't, I recommend doing the following:

1. Log in to your account at https://coach.fitbit.com/.
  2. Click your name in the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
  3. Click Settings.
  4. Scroll down to Subscriptions and Payments to check the subscription details.

Let me know what you see. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I log in online, it’s asking me to buy premium. But in the app, I have a premium subscription and I have credit card statements to Prive I have been paying for it for several months now. I Could send you screenshots, but i’m not going to post them here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @SunsetRunner. I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This didnt work for me, still trying...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Dan2122, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I sincerely apologize for the delay in the response but I wanted to reach out and ask you if you're still getting the same message. If so, please let us know so we can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am facing this same issue. I have a premium subscription but when i opened the app today it prompts me to subscribe to premium. When i click on the subscription link it just says error loading or directs me to the app store page. How can i resolve this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes