Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I access Fitbit Premium videos on Mac Laptop?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Now that fitbit coach has **ahem** down - how do I access the video workouts from my fitbit premium subscription on my laptop? I like to follow my workout on bigger screens and would use coach app earlier to access the video content

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Minelladsouza Hi there. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I moved your post to this board, in an effort to keep the forums organized. 

Your feedback and comments are appreciated, we're always striving to improve our services offered. If you have an Android device, you could cast your Premium workouts to your TV screen, learn more about it on this idea.

If you have an iOS device, vote for this idea, they are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You might be able to stream it natively, using AirPlay... I say might because I also use an app called AirParrot, which allows me to stream from my phone to my Mac (I use it all the time with my other workout apps) and I may be confusing the two... and I would add a photo, but I can't figure out how to do that...

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Hi there.

Thanks for sharing this information. I'm sure it will be of help to others who might be wondering the same. To attach screenshots to your posts, follow the instructions here

Hope this helps. Have a nice day. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes