Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I cancel Premium after the 90 days has ended?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If I sign up for 90-days of Fitbit Premium; can I cancel after the 90-days has ended?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The only thing I saw when I signed up for the free 90-day sub is that I had to cancel under my Google Play account before the 90 days was up. If you go to "Installed Apps & Games" in Google Play, tap on the "Fitbit" app > Go to "Manage Subscriptions (it's right under the "Uninstall/Open" buttons) > Tap on the wording for Fitbit Premium Monthly blah blah blah > Then, at the bottom of the screen it says: "cancel subscription".

Try doing it through the app on your phone. 

Hope this helps...good luck!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

@BPerhne It's nice to see you on the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

You can cancel your trial after 90 days but you will be charged for the monthly or yearly option that you chose when you subscribed to it. Learn more about it by checking this article How do I purchase, manage, or cancel my Fitbit Coach Premium subscription? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions.  

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I keep getting sent from page to page.  Can anyone just tell me the steps to cancel the FREE Premium? Directions for either laptop or iPad would be greatly appreciated.  This has been so frustrating and has wasted so much time searching.  Many thanks.

Best Answer

The only thing I saw when I signed up for the free 90-day sub is that I had to cancel under my Google Play account before the 90 days was up. If you go to "Installed Apps & Games" in Google Play, tap on the "Fitbit" app > Go to "Manage Subscriptions (it's right under the "Uninstall/Open" buttons) > Tap on the wording for Fitbit Premium Monthly blah blah blah > Then, at the bottom of the screen it says: "cancel subscription".

Try doing it through the app on your phone. 

Hope this helps...good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I replied to your question in the post: Can I cancel Premium after the 90 days has ended?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Much appreciated Str8shootergirl!!  I'm feeling like an idiot... I can't see Installed Apps & Games on Google Play on the laptop or iPad (no phone).  I'll see if someone can help me at school. I've had Fitbit live chat running in the background for nearly 2 hour, hoping to find someone to walk me through. Really appreciate your time!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried both sets of instructions (for Fitbit in browser, Fitbit app for Android). In the App, if I navigate to subscription / Manage subscription, it tells me I have a Premium Subscription, but if I click on that I get only "Discover Subscriptions" - nothing is listed. 

At fitbit.com, there is no "profile icon" resembling the one in the instructions. If I navigate to settings (cog icon; settings; Premium) and click on Premium, I get a 404 error (https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/premium).

I hope I'm just doing something stupid, but I've certain tried to find a way to cancel. Hope you can help.

Screenshots:

-- appearance of my fitbit.com header

-- 404 error from premium

-- instructions from website

-- Subscription status from app

-- No subscriptions listed404 error on access to /premium404 error on access to /premiumInstructions from websiteInstructions from websiteManage subscriptions from Android AppManage subscriptions from Android AppNothing on listNothing on listMy dashboardMy dashboard

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Draw @Str8shootergirl @sblessley It's nice to see you on the Community.

Thanks for the extra details mentioned. I appreciate the screenshots attached. 

@Draw I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email. 

@Str8shootergirl Thanks a lot for sharing the procedure you followed to cancel your subscription. 

@sblessley Hey there. Thanks for the screenshots attached. You'll need to cancel your subscription through the store that you bought it from. Please follow this procedure to cancel it from Google Play store: 

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

> your profile picture.

2. Scroll down and tap Manage Subscriptions. Your active subscriptions open in your phone’s app store.
  3. Tap your Fitbit Premium subscription > Cancel Subscription. Note that you won't see this option if you already canceled your subscription.

It seems that you were following the instructions to cancel your subscription from the online Dashboard but since you bought it from Google, it needs to be done from your phone. 

Last but not least, double check that you're logged into the same Google account that you used to buy your subscription. 

Let me know the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply. I did as you instructed, which brings me from the fitbit app into the Play Store subscriptions - which shows no subscriptions. However, I was able to login to the Play Store via http://play.google.com, find the subscription there, and cancel it. So, I'm set! Thanks again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sblessley Thanks for getting back. I appreciate that you mentioned you were able to cancel your subscription from Play Store. 

Don't hesitate to get back if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got fitbit premium yesterday and I actually don't like it.  I want to take it off my iPhone now.  I already canceled my subscription but I want the premium features to go away.  How do I get it off my iPhone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TriciaFL911 Welcome back to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy Fitbit Premium. If you cancelled Fitbit Premium, you won't be charged when your trial ends. However, your Premium subscription will still show until your trial ends. 

In the meantime, you may want to take advantage of the Guided Programs and Guided Meditations.  

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The link takes you to About Fitbit Coach, not how do I purchase, manage, or cancel my Fitbit Coach Premium subscription. I received a Charge 5 for Christmas that is supposed to get you six months Fitbit Premium. I cannot find where to signup. I have looked in My Account and the products page. It should not be this hard to signup. HOw do you signup for FItbot Premium.

Best Answer
0 Votes