Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use Premium in a desktop?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Premium is up and running great on my cell phone. I enjoy it very much. But not all of the information available on my cell is available on my desktop, especially the sleep information. I had thought both would upgrade when I went to Premium, but no. I've gone to Google Play Store thinking I needed to manually upgrade the desktop version but found nothing for the desktop.

Why is this? And why would the good folks at Fitbit think we do not need the same information in both places?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @TobiGail. Nice to see you around the Community Forums. 

Thanks for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

You can vote for this request: Fitbit Premium available on desktop or laptop. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Thanks for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

@YojanaFitbit forgot to mention that the related suggestion is "currently not planned". I checked the past suggestion labelled likewise and didn't find any suggestion that was implemented at later on. It seems that once Fitbit makes their mind there is no going back. Sorry.

Best Answer

Hey, @Guitarplayer. Thanks for adding your comment.

When a Feature Suggestion status is changed to ‘Not currently planned’, that doesn’t mean the votes and discussions aren’t important, especially when those few hundred users are very passionate about a feature and propose a compelling argument that would benefit our global community. We aim to integrate community feedback into next generation devices when it's not plausible to release said feature on a currently released device. 

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hello @YojanaFitbit Since you are asking for feedback can you please explain the rational to close suggestions for further comments (and live only possibility to vote for it) when the "not currently planned" tag is assigned? It seems that in this way your are closing the discussion.

Best Answer

Following up with my question to @YojanaFitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes