Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see any details about Premium

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

OK, details first: I'm on a desktop. Second, my fitbit app is not on MY phone, it is on a phone-like device - meaning a phone with the required OS but that is not currently activated as a phone. So, that means I am not doing anything money-related on a phone, everything I'm doing is on a desktop. So that's out of the way...

I bought my Sense in Nov '21 with a 6 month trial of premium. When I go into my account to see what is going to bill when, I get this coy little bit of mostly non-helpful info: 

Google Premium Membership

Next Billing: 5/6/2022

That's it. Nothing to expand to see whether I'm going to be billed annually or monthly, HOW I'm going to be billed - as in what method of payment, if I need to put in some form of payment, nada. Now, perhaps I should have memorized all the details 6 months ago, but who memorizes anything anymore, right? That's why we HAVE electronic brains, is it not? To store info we don't want or need to?

So, how do I find information about 1) the method of payment I may have on file, 2) how much I will be billed, as in either annually or monthly, 3) how to change said method if I would prefer the other,  and 4) why did I have to waste my time IN A FORUM trying to find an answer and finally typing out a plea for information that should be easily visible whether I'm on a phone, tablet, or desktop? My very small local lawn service does an infinitely better job of presenting me with billing information online, why can't Fitbit do the same? Can you tell I'm a bit...frustrated here? And while I am still planning to renew premium, I can tell from the endless questions along the line of "How do I CANCEL this bleedin' thing????", that my frustration with your lack of easily seen and pertinent info and options is hardly mine alone. Any helpful answer would be appreciated, although I would suggest that fixing the problem at the source might be a better tack to take than answering the same billing questions over and over.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Goldweave  get with customer support - chat or phone is best. https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you Odyssey, I appreciate that. I may give that a try. 

Best Answer

May I ask what the outcome is? I am in the same situation and the more ridiculous thing is that I just added the fitbit device to my account today and the next billing is after 3 days instead of 6 months

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a similar situation but the subscription cannot be found under my Google play store account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The original poster never returned to let us know, @alpha2beta  Have you gotten with customer support?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted customer support and they just said my premium subscription was purchased via Google play store so I have to ask help from Google support. Though there is no Fitbit subscription information that could be found under my Google play store account.

Best Answer

From a Moderator: "you need to do the following procedure to cancel your Fitbit Premium subscription: 

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab  

> your profile picture.

2. Scroll down and tap Manage Subscriptions. Your active subscriptions open in your phone’s app store.
  3. Tap your Fitbit Premium subscription > Cancel Subscription. Note that you won't see this option if you already canceled your subscription. Your subscription expires at the end of your current monthly or yearly subscription term.

Once you're redirected to Google Play please make sure to follow this procedure to cancel the subscription on Google Play. 

Keep in mind that Fitbit subscriptions are non-refundable. However you could always contact Google Play, sometimes they provide refunds. "

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no "manage subscriptions" option in my Fitbit app nor is there a "cancel subscription" anywhere I can find. How the heck can I change my Premium payment method?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@G_Spaulding 

here are the support contacts I've gleaned over the years on the forums.

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone or Twitter works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Best Answer
0 Votes