Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you see how many times you were awake and restless?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Years ago when I had the Fitbit, it would show me how many times awake and how many times restless. I got a Fitbit again last year and have not seen that info since, unless I sleep less than 3 hours. I figured premium would have the info, but it’s not showing on there either. Does anyone know if they got rid of this feature or how I can find that info? I see percentage of restless and how long I was awake, but not the details of how many times I was restless. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@TiannaBa Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for the details mentioned. 

Your Fitbit app will show how many minutes you were awake and restless, just tap on the awake and restlessness tiles to know more about it. Note that with Fitbit Premium, you'll know how often you toss and turn during the night and see how this plays into your score. 

Learn more about it by checking this article What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I can see minutes. But what I’m looking for is how many times I was restless like 16 times, or 20 times whatever it may be. Does this make sense? Thanks.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TiannaBa Thank you for getting back. At the moment, the app won't show how many times you were awake or restless. However you can still see this information on the online Dashboard, there you'll find how many times you were awake and the minutes you spent in that stage. 

If you'd like that this could be implemented in the Fitbit app, post your idea in the Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans. 

Have a nice day. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh, thanks for the info to check it online! And I will post my idea as you suggested.

Thanks!

Tianna Bartschi
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer