Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Premium and then resubscribe later - any data lost?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there. Apologies if this has been asked before. 

I have the free 6 month trial of Fitbit Premium (started today). The only renewal option that I can see is on a monthly basis and if I decide to extend my subscription at cost I will looks to subscribe on a yearly basis for reason of value for money. 

Assuming that I have to let the existing Premium subscrption lapse and then resubscribe on an annual basis afterwards, will I lose any data that I have built up over the 6 months of the free trial? 

Thanks for any advice.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Raz124 It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry. 

It's great to hear that you activated your 6 month free trial! If you decide to resubscribe to Fitbit Premium, the data that you currently have won't be lost because that data has been tracked by your Fitbit, the only thing that you could lose is if you're participating in a Premium Challenge, you won't have access to it afterwards. 

As a side note, you may want to check this Premium article to know more about the features that you currently have access to. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Raz124 It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry. 

It's great to hear that you activated your 6 month free trial! If you decide to resubscribe to Fitbit Premium, the data that you currently have won't be lost because that data has been tracked by your Fitbit, the only thing that you could lose is if you're participating in a Premium Challenge, you won't have access to it afterwards. 

As a side note, you may want to check this Premium article to know more about the features that you currently have access to. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions! 

Best Answer

But doesn't the coach build new workouts based on the past? Won't those be lost?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@gadgetfreak Hi there. 

Fitbit Coach stream personalized video workouts, this is done through the feedback that you provide in each session performed. If you decide to quit Fitbit Premium and then subscribe again, all your workouts will still be in your Fitbit Coach account. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes