Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceled Premium, account still shows Premium

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I properly canceled my free trial Premium Subscription but nothing has changed on my account. I have a pending transaction that MIGHT be for Fitbit. (Bank is closed so I can't call them)

Help!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Bubba5813 A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

If you're no longer seeing the "Cancel Subscription" button below Fitbit Premium subscription, this means that you've successfully cancelled it. You may want to confirm you followed this procedure to cancelled it. 

When you cancel your subscription, your account will still show the Premium view until your trial ends. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Honestly, you probably will be charged and they won't give you a refund. I missed my cancel by 15 mins and they refused to give me a refund or help at all. They said it was their policy and just wouldn't even talk about it. They referred to themselves as the 'Fitbit Family' which clearly is a lie. They don't care at all about their customers and only care about money. It sucks but that's the reality of this company so I would expect you will have to pay the full year.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@HayleyM767 A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on the Community. 

Your comments are appreciated, we're always striving to improve our customer service. Fitbit subscriptions are non-refundable, however in some cases the store where you purchased your subscription from, might be able to provide refunds please contact them for more information. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. I'm here to help. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes