Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Fitbit Premium, still got charged

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! I had signed up for fitbit premium trial but cancelled it cuz I never used it. I still got charged! Can you please refund? I've been reading that you have to cancel through play store not the app or something. I'm not sure what was the mistake but either way I cancelled it. My fitbit barely works and I don't want to pay for this service that I won't use. Appreciate your help. Thank you!

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

@SilviaFitbit 

Thanks for your support in this matter. Your team contacted me, and resolved the issue.

Best Answer

@ChristKr Thank you for getting back. Glad to hear that our Support team was able to help you.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Health and Wellness board, you can find and post tips about Get Moving, Healthy Eating and more. 

See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hey I went through all the steps recommended by fitbit and Google.  No one can find my subscription to cancel it.  But I'm premium.  And my trial is ending soon.  Am I just going to have to decline this on my credit card and get a new credit card at this point?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This doesn't work for me. I tried for a week to cancel the free trial, and last night I was charged for the full year of Premium. I am trying to cancel it now, just so I won't pay another year for it next year. I cannot see any subscriptions in my google play store. HELP! 

Best Answer

Same here. I received a message from Fitbit, dying my premium account was
up for renewal. Only then was I able to cancel. They have kept the first
payment. I wonder how many people have had the same experience. This does
not inspire confidence in the company! --
Betty J

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer

Hi @bettyjp  you might want to return and edit your personal information from your post. Public forums aren't the best place to share such things.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi there, @Angie0123. Welcome to the Community Forums. @SmithKat and @bettyjp Nice to see you around.

Thanks for sharing with us what happened when trying to cancel your Fitbit Premium subscription. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

@Odyssey13  Thanks for your help.

If you've already tried the suggested steps mentioned in this help article:  The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online again or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I too have had this problem and as try as I might to get £7.99 refund returned I keep being pasts around. I get emails informing me to send an email to fit-bit support and the company I purchased my charge 4 from but they DO NOT exist!!! How can this be right it’s Fraud!!! Return my £7.99 for premium services that I have NOT signed up for!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - I subscribed to premium through the android Fitbit app.  A hold was put on my credit card.  When I clocked manage subscription in the app, it takes me to the Google Play store subscriptions but no subscriptions are listed there.  How do I cancel it if it's not listed? I only tried the premium trial app yesterday. Does it take awhile yo show up? (Certainly charged my cc right away).  Can someone advise? There was a reference to cancelling through PayPal if you used that. What about cc?

Best Answer