Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Premium but it's showing in the app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone have any solutions? I am so irritated at the run around fitbit gives. I can’t get my premium features to go away and am also worried I’ll get charged even though I properly cancelled way in advance of expiration. Help please!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi! Despite what Fitbit moderators have been claiming, premium features do not go away as soon as your subscription ends.  I recently dealt with the same issue and it resolved itself three days after my free premium trial was supposed to end. If you are 100% sure you have successfully cancelled your subscription in time you will be fine. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

(Deleted)

Best Answer
0 Votes

(Deleted)

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jaydee46 Welcome to the Fitbit Community. I've moved your post to the main board, this to better assist you. 

I see where your disappointment is coming from. Keep in mind that Fitbit Premium will stop showing on your Fitbit app as soon as your subscription ends. Please confirm you followed this procedure to cancel it. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilviaFitbit I cancelled it weeks in advance of the expiration date. That is not the problem. I cancelled it on my Apple App store subscriptions and it correctly shows that it has been cancelled. The free trial ended yesterday (Nov 12), so naturally I expected my account would just go back to normal (without premium) as of today's date, yet all of the premium features that I do not want are still there. No matter what I have tried (all the log out, force quit, restarts) you all have suggested in other people's posts do NOT work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Despite what Fitbit moderators have been claiming, premium features do not go away as soon as your subscription ends.  I recently dealt with the same issue and it resolved itself three days after my free premium trial was supposed to end. If you are 100% sure you have successfully cancelled your subscription in time you will be fine. 

Best Answer

@M.Evermore Thank you so much! I appreciate that. Their responses drive me nuts because they just go around in circles with unhelpful solutions. Your info makes me feel better, thanks!!

Best Answer

The same thing is happening with me. My free subscription ended on 28 December and it’s still showing on the app. When I cancelled it, I did receive a message to say it was cancelled. Please advise on the problem. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes