Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled my Premium account to use 6 month trial but it didn't work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, I bought a new sense (after my last sense died) and my new sense came with a 6 month Premium trial. I’ve cancelled my current premium account a week ago so I could start new free trial. After reading other help comments I logged out of my account but still not seeing the free trial after I logged back in help. Any help appreciated, thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Vawndy. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for troubleshooting the issue with your Premium trial before reaching out.

About 1-3 days after your canceled subscription expires, you’ll see an offer in the Fitbit app to begin the trial. Make sure you've canceled your Fitbit Premium subscription before trying again, see How do I manage or cancel my Fitbit Premium subscription?

You can start the free trial following these steps: 

1. Tap the Premium tab.
  2. Read the overview, and tap the button to get started.
  3. Choose a 1-year or monthly subscription to start after your trial, and follow the instructions to subscribe.

Learn more about it in this article

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need help please. I’ve cancelled my premium over a week ago and I’m not seeing the Premium Trial for 6 months offered when in my app. After your reply I subscribed to Premium today through my app and just rec’d a confirmation that my yearly subscription started today (not 6 months from now) so I didn’t receive the 6 month free trial. Can you extend my subscription for 6 additional months?
Thanks
VH

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer

@Vawndy Thank you for getting back to me with all those details. Thanks for sharing with us what happened with your Fitbit Premium Trial. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Please note the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online again or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Thanks for your understanding. Have a good day.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes