Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't redeem Charge 5 Premium trial as I enrolled in one before

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am disappointed that just heard that I cannot get the premium trail on my new charge 5 due to I had in the past another trial on one of my old charge watches.
I am very disappointed that this is not clear described on the package so that you can just have one premium trail once your life of your account no matter how many watches you buy.
The only solution by the support team to close my 4 years account and create a new one for this watch!
What will lose all my 4 year tracking!
Thank you for nothing!
Peter

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@PeterB. Welcome to the Fitbit Community. I see where your disappointment is coming from. 

I moved your post to this board, in an effort to keep the forums organized. 

Sorry to hear that you were given this solution, I know how important is the data tracked previously. I've noticed that there are some users that have tried to activated the trial as it specifies on the store, the trial is for new and returning users. 

When you go onto Premium and asks how you want to pay, you could choose annually or monthly. Once you go to the next page, it will tell you that you have a 6 months free trial and then you can proceed with the payment details. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes