Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Cancelled Premium even tho I paid

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did the free 3 month premium trial and at the end, cancelled it but I was too late. The charge for another month was posted to my account and is set to expire July 19. Which is fine. It was my fault. However, the Premium disappeared immediately so I am paying for a month of nothing. How do I get my premium reinstated 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

So i did the 90 day trial and decided to go ahead and pay for the 12 months. the charge was taken on 21 June, when the trial expired and now 23 June, premium has dissapeared. WTF. ive seen a lot of topics like this, so its a major issue. I tried to restore purchases, but did nothing. please fix this ASAP.

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sinkcar Welcome back to the Community. Thanks for letting me know that your Premium subscription was removed even though you paid. 

I'd like you to restore your purchases, log out from the Fitbit app, force quit it and log back in. 

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

> your profile picture.

2. Scroll down and tap Restore Purchases > OK.

@paddo65 Welcome to the Community. Thanks for letting me know what you're experiencing with Premium. I've merged your post here because it's related to the topic. 

Since you already tried to restore your purchases but you're still not seeing your subscription. I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you through email. 

Let me know the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
So I didn't see where to restore purchases so I logged out of the web app
(couldn't find a way on my phone) and then saw your instructions. I logged
back in via web app and then tried restore purchase but I get an Error
Restoring purchases - Something Went wrong. Please try again later.

So shall I just try again later?

How does one log out using the phone app? THANKS
Best Answer
0 Votes

@sinkcar Thank you for getting back. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and someone will reply to you as soon as possible. Keep in mind that due to recent events affecting our operations, we may take a bit longer to get back to you. 

To log out from the Fitbit app, do the following: 

- Go to the Fitbit app 

- Tap on your profile picture 

- Scroll down and at the bottom of the page you'll see the "Log Out" button 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I am having the same problem.  I paid for a 1 year membership today, as whatever membership or trial i have expires tomorrow. 

I already logged out of my app account twice, and did the refresh purchases.  Getting the same error message.  I don't want to lose any of my premium data!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@tml604 A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. 

I appreciate that you mentioned you already tried restoring your purchases. Based in what you mentioned, it seems that you subscribed to 1 year membership but your app isn't showing any Premium features. Please confirm if this is what you're experiencing. 

Even when you have cancelled your subscription, your app will still show the Premium view until your trial ends. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is not exactly what happened. I signed up for the free 3 month trial
and forgot to cancel it before the deadline so I paid for a one
month subscription which expires July 19. However, I immediately lost my
premium services. Your comment about how I will still get the premium view
until the expiration date did not prove to be true.

I have paid my $10 plus tax and lost my services so in effect, you guys
took my money and canceled my services. I am sure this was not intentional.
I have tried numerous times to restore my purchases but I get an error
message every time.

Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

@sinkcar Thanks for getting back.

I appreciate the extra details mentioned. I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you through email, keep in mind that due to recent events affecting our operations, we may take a bit longer to get back to you. 

Thanks for your patience. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually paid for the premium but its suddenly disappeared for last 3 months whats going on !!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Boffy1969 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

I'd like you to let me know if when you tap on the Discover tab of your app, you see that the workouts and the Premium Challenges are locked. When did you subscribe to Premium? Did you subscribe to a Premium trial? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes