Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Coach will become part of Fitbit Premium

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

To the Fitbit Coach community,

Fitbit Coach is now becoming part of Fitbit Premium. Fitbit remains committed to providing all the tools you need to live a healthier, more active lifestyle. To give you more choices for working out as well as the range of additional features check out Fitbit Premium. With the Fitbit Coach workout content now in the Fitbit app, and to allow you to use one app going forward, we’ll shut down the Coach mobile app, Coach website and Coach app on Fitbit smartwatches on July 30, 2021. 

If you’re currently paying for a Coach membership, here’s what you can expect:

• Annual members— you’ll soon receive a prorated refund of the remainder of your Coach membership
  • Monthly members— you won’t incur any further monthly membership charges

As an exclusive offer to support Coach members through this transition, if you’re not already a Fitbit Premium member, you can try Fitbit Premium for a full year at no additional cost if you sign up by July 30, 2021. 

To start your Premium trial, make sure you download the Fitbit app and log into your account before you get started (you must use the same email address for Fitbit Coach and the Fitbit app to take advantage of this offer). Then, open the Coach app on your phone and tap the message at the top of the screen to start your Premium trial.

Have questions? Click here for more information.

Thank you for being a loyal Coach member, and we look forward to continuing to support your health and fitness goals. 

Best Answer
148 REPLIES 148

On fitbit coach I coukd find routines for my air rower, now on the premium this is all gone, and have lost a lot of functionalities very valuable, I'll not renew my suscription and look for alternatives since ia not worth the cost in the current condition.

Best Answer
Really helpful thank you
Frinnie

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

After searching a number of fitness apps, I've decided to use the Nike Training Club-not to be confused with the Nike Running Club. Two different apps. In my opinion, the Nike Training Club is the next best alternative to Fitbit Coach and Fitbit Premium. They have a heck of a lot of workout programs designed for various fitness levels as well as the types of exercises you want to do. And you can preview them so you can see how to do it properly. 
The app offers nutrition advice, sleep advice, mindful advice; and its all FREE. If you have a Chromecast device, you can stream workouts to your TV. You can find the app in the Google Play store or the iTunes app store,

Best Answer

This is so frustrating. Literally just started my Premium subscription again to use Fitbit Coach, opened the Windows 10 Fitbit Coach app and discovered that it doesn't even work.

1) The Windows 10 Fitbit app still prompts users to open the Coach app. It doesn't have any workouts.

2) Like many others, I like how Coach adjusted to your fitness levels and tracked progress. This is infuriating.

Best Answer

When I first started this post I was really hoping the answer we'd get from fitbit would be better than the usual standard answer. Its sad to see that the best part of their premium service was removed. I hope this algorithm will be bought by another company and we can find again the pleasure to use customized workouts based on our improvements. Because right now paying for a service that we know sells our information back that only gives videos that can be found free, that sounds like an unfair trade. Fine they offer sleep analysis, but after more than a year you probabaly already figured your sleep patterns. That being said, I am happy to see that alot of people share the same frustration. Only future will tell, thanks for other suggestions I am trying a few.

Best Answer

I have been checking this comment section periodically to see if anyone from FitBit would address customer concerns. They could make an effort to develop a search function or add music back into the audio workouts that inexplicably are silent now. There is no reason they couldn't do personalized workouts as they did in the FitBit Coach app and people might even understand if they explained why it would take a while or even why they can't do it. Some of the fixes requested seem pretty small. But, instead, rather than address the customer dissatisfaction they deleted customer posts! This is incredible. I wanted to try to stick with FitBit, because of the sleep tracking. But, now I can see that if I have a real problem, my concerns won't be addressed, and if others have the same problem and we put it here, our posts will be deleted. What a shame. 

Best Answer

Because of the lack of replies or acknowledgement in this thread, I went to the "Suggested Features" section and suggested a search function for workouts. I received a reply that if this request gets enough votes, they will work on it. Perhaps those interested can go and give the suggestion a vote. 

I also voted for someone else's suggestion for showing a list of exercises for each workout. If we take our suggestions there, at least someone looks at them and we can vote for the ones important to us and maybe make a change. 

Best Answer

Yes the Nike Training Club is great. I have switched and am now back to the personalised trainer!! Many thanks for this tip.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your support towards Coach and your feedback about Premium. Our team strive to improve our products, as well as develop new features and benefits to help you reaching your goals and living a healthy lifestyle, and the input we received from our members is a big part of the process. Your feedback is truly appreciated and we'll keep working to make Fitbit more useful for you.

I'm going to close this thread from further comments. However, I'd encourage you to start a new thread if you have any other question to receive help from the Community. Note that you can always visit our Help Site where you can find information about our products and features, as well as troubleshooting steps.

Have a good day.

Best Answer