Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Premium 6 month offer with a new Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So if you currently own a Fitbit and have a Fitbit Premium membership  and are thinking about the new Fitbit Sense. Wait until your current Premium membership expires. Because if you think they will extend your membership for the 6 months you get free with the Sense, You do not get the additional 6 months. It will run concurrent with your existing membership. That's the mistake I made when my 7 month old Ionic stopped working and Fitbit would not warranty , so I purchased the Sense. Only to find out the free 6 months would run concurrent with my membership

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@rickm1022 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the Fitbit Premium trial that you received. 

As mentioned in this articleyou must cancel your Premium subscription in order to be able to activate the free trial. About 1-3 days after your canceled subscription expires, you’ll see an offer in the Fitbit app to begin the trial. 

In order to better assist you, please let me know if you have a case created with our Support team. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My annual subscription JUST renewed last month. Are you saying that even if I cancel it (and lose any data), I won't get a refund anyway and then I start my 6 months? This can't be right. Fitbit wouldn't alienate their customers who are upgrading, would they?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@gadgetfreak Hi there. 

Fitbit Premium subscriptions are non-refundable. However you could contact Google or Apple and in some cases they are able to provide refunds. As mentioned above, if you're a current Premium subscriber, you're still eligible for the 6 month trial, as soon as it expires, you'll receive the invitation to start your free trial within 3 days. Learn more about it by checking this article

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Silvia! But I am still confused. Google is not going to give me a refund (nor would I expect them to). I use Coach every day. If I cancel now, I am worse off. If I wait until November 2021 to cancel, will my 6 month trial still be available? And if so, are you saying I will need to stop using Coach for "up to" 3 days until the promotion appears? Shouldn't there be a better way to extend my subscription?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@gadgetfreak Thank you for getting back. 

Yes, the 6 month Premium trial should still show on your Fitbit app once your subscription expires. Since your subscription will be cancelled, the invitation to subscribe again to the 6 month trial will appear within 3 days, your understanding is truly appreciated. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes