Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Premium Workout videos on the Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can I only see workout videos on my mobile devices and not on my laptop?  I don't seem to see anywhere where I can go to Premium on my Dashboard on my laptop.  I see the tab on my phone but the screen is too small for me.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@TheVole You're very welcome, in this case what I can recommend is to support this Product Feedback post I just found, that is asking to add Premium features to the dashboard. You can do this by giving your vote. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @TheVole. It's nice to see you around the forums.

The Premium Workout videos are only available on the Fitbit mobile app and that is why you are not able to see them on the online Dashboard.

What you can do is to cast your workout on a Smart TV or some supported TV Box. Once you start a Workout video, in some of them you will see this icon EstuardoFitbit_0-1683565777291.png to cast the screen to the TV.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your help, I thought that might be the case. Shane because I prefer to use my laptop and there is no tv where I exercise.
Best Answer

@TheVole You're very welcome, in this case what I can recommend is to support this Product Feedback post I just found, that is asking to add Premium features to the dashboard. You can do this by giving your vote. 

Best Answer