Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Premium has to be restored frequently

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every couple days my Fitbit premium has to be restored.  Why is this happening?  When I check my subscription, it expires in 2024.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Lez27 welcome to the Fitbit community Forums. 

In this case, I would like to know more about the situation. I am trying to figure out the reason, but I need to know if you can share some screenshots with me or explain when you noticed that you needed to restore the purchase.

Best Answer

I will try to get a screenshot next time it occurs.

In the meantime, I have two other questions. 

1.  how can I charge my fitbit without it interrupting my data?  When I charge my fitbit, then my stress management score and readiness score take one to two days to come back. 

2.  when I listen to a mindfulness session and exit out of it, it doesn't record that I ever did it.  It often doesn't give me an option to reflect or show my heart rate change.

I have removed the ap from my phone and re-added it to my phone.  My ap is up to date too.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Best Answer

@Lez27 What type of Fitbit are you using?

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Hi there @Lez27 @Heather-S. Thanks for participating in this thread. 

While I was looking for an answer for you, I realized that your device should still be sending information to your Fitbit app even while charging. With that in mind, I would suggest trying to restart your Fitbit device. You can follow the instructions on how to restart your Fitbit device here: How do I restart my Fitbit device?. Please keep checking if the behavior changes.

To your second question, I would like to better understand what you do when you notice that the mindfulness session is about to end. This is important because you should be prompted to log your session, which means that it is not automatically logged. Please let's try again. This time, make sure you choose the option to log your session.

Best Answer
0 Votes