Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Premium when already subscribed to Fitbit Coach

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will the new Fitbit Premium subscription have an option for existing Fitbit Coach subscribers to upgrade rather than pay for two subscriptions that significantly overlap?

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

I have fitbit coach - you are saying we will be upgraded to premium. What if we purchase a fitbit versa 2 special edition that includes a three month subscription to premium. Would that three months just then be tacked onto the end of our current subscription? 

Best Answer

Charged for both just to realize they both have identical workouts.

Best Answer

Hi, I'm about to buy the fitbit versa 2. Will the trial months get stacked to my account?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I cancel the premium? I cannot find anywhere in the app where there is a cancel subscription button. There isn't anything in the apple app store either....

Best Answer

I have fibit coach, but my premium subscription isn't working. I'm in Canada, language English. Anything can be done?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, premium was working for me (I have coach) and suddenly it stopped. You guys need to figure this out asap

Best Answer
0 Votes

Matt:

Just checking that this is still the case. I noticed on my fitbit app this morning I no longer have premium although my coach membership just auto-renewed last week (I've been a coach subscriber for years). Are we still "grandfathered" into the fitbit premium services? In talking with support via chat, they seem to suggest this was no longer the case.

Best Answer

I don't think this is true. My Fitbit Coach is $7.99 month (Rp. 110.000 / month).

Screenshot offer Fitbit Coach Premium

Now on my Fitbit Coach app it is offering me Fitbit Coach Premium (I assume it's Fitbit Premium) at  Rp. 139.000 (USD 10). That's not consistent with the communication.

Fitbit, please get this sorted out, I'm close to moving to another service.

Best Answer
0 Votes