Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not recording HRV and breathing rate in Health Metrics

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit has started recording no data for hrv and breathing rate in health metrics since last Friday. Hrv is the only reason I pay for premium. It has managed to fully record my sleep and sleep stages every night, why has it stopped recording hrv?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Laura888 Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Let's try the following: 

• Wear your device for at least 1 full day (during the day and to sleep at night). Check your stats after you wake up in the morning. Note: skin temperature requires 3 nights of data.
  • Make sure the back of your device is in contact with your skin. The band should be snug but not constricting. If you experience any discomfort, loosen the band, and if it persists give your wrist a break by taking it off.
  • Most metrics require at least 3 hours of quality sleep. If you move a lot during your sleep or the sleep session is too short, you might not get a reading.

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have getting readings for the past 5 months then suddenly it has stopped, I have not changed anything I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night and have not changed the tightness or position of my fitbit. Everything else is recording as it should. I will give it a few more days to correct itself. No point paying for a feature that is no longer working. Thanks for your reply

Best Answer

Hi did you get this sorted? I have exactly the same thing. 

Best Answer

I have that problem too and nothing has changed, it was working fine and then it just stopped 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too , my readiness score and heart rate just stopped after working fine for weeks. Frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes