Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitstar showing the message "Upgrade"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just downloaded fitstar. I have a premium subscription for Fitbit/Fitbit Coach. Apple says i have a premium subscription for Fitstar (same thing as Fitbit Premium?) but the app screen tells me to upgrade. Please advise.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@mcfeda Welcome back to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Thanks for the details mentioned. I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry.

I would like to start by explaining that Fitbit Premium is a new service for the Fitbit app and it includes Fitbit Coach in its subscription (which was FitStar in the past).Also, we have FitStar Yoga but it requires a separate subscription. 

I would like you to let me know if you're seeing the "upgrade" option in your Fitbit app or Fitbit Coach. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So, that's the thing. I paid for Fitbit Premium via Google Play. The Upgrade icons only show up in Fitstar Yoga on my iPad, but tapping on the ad doesn't do anything. The Apple App store shows me as subscribed (presumably to Fitbit Premium, since it's been a few years since I've had any Apple products) but there's no option to buy a separate subscription to Fitstar Yoga. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mcfeda Thanks for getting back. I appreciate that you mentioned you subscribed to Fitbit Premium. 

Based in what you mentioned, your Fitbit Premium is showing all the features correctly. However, you would like to subscribe to FitStar Yoga but there's no option to upgrade. I would like you to confirm that you have an iOS device because this subscription is available for iOS only. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm on an iPad. The app isn't even available on the Play store (it should be) and I said I was on an iPad in my earlier post. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mcfeda Thanks for getting back.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I've shared your post with our Support team and someone will reply to you as soon as possible. Keep in mind that due to recent events affecting our operations, we may take a bit longer to get back to you. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Support reached out to me and told me to go to coach.fitbit.com and go to subscriptions and payments... where it shows that I have Fitstar Yoga until tomorrow? (Why, I can't fathom, since I haven't had an iPhone or iPad for 2+ years, until I got an iPad a few weeks ago). 

Regardless, it seems like I'm in a limbo where all systems on my end think that I have access to the app but systems on your end don't think I have access/have blocked that access, so I either cant access the content I paid for or I'm prohibited for purchasing it. 

Screenshot_20200814-071952.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mcfeda Thanks for getting back.

I appreciate the screenshot attached, since our team has access to your case details please continue the communication through email, they'll be happy to help you sort this out. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes