Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Premium subscription only available on mobile phones?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am currently on a 6 month trial for the Premium Subscription and please tell me this $10/month service is not just relegated to mobile phones?  I read somewhere you can download an app for your laptop, which I did, but it keeps telling me it cannot connect to the server.

Even if it could, I also read that it is not the full service you get on your mobile phone.  To be honest, the app is poorly designed and I am not quite sure why the developers think I want to watch everything on my tiny cell phone screen while also draining the battery.

Please tell me there is a way to access the full experience from a PC.  If not, I am not sure why they think they can get $10/month when other services offer full experiences on both mobile devices and PCs/Macs.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Sorry to give you bad news but indeed Fitbit has abandoned any support to other platforms that aren't iOS or Android.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer

Not  bad news for me.  I'm not too wild about their workout options so not being able to use it on my laptop just confirms I won't be continuing a paid subscription.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit announced that the Windows app, the MAC app already had been abandoned, will soon be disabled. There may still be somewhat of a web based interface, but support for this has been null for the last 4 years. 

Best Answer
0 Votes