Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got charged but don't have access to Premium

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm not really sure what happened and have tried to explain through every avenue of fitbit, and at some point fitbit chat said contact Google play but did some and still need to speak to someone about what I don't understand.  There is the thing where I guess you had to change account to Google but I don't think I can or did, and then I was charged automatically to renew premium after first free year, which is fine except it doesn't work and I don't know where my money went, or what's happening on the fitbit app because there's no data from before.  I received the fitbit as part of research study but I don't understand or know enough or who and how to get answers ..  ??

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Pattiekat when you log into fitbit. Do you log in with an email address, or through a link to Log in with Google? 

If you want to cancel premium, you need to do this before the subscription expires. 

As for the rest, I don't know. Unless you now have 2 premium accounts

Best Answer

Hi there, @Pattiekat@Rich_Laue Thanks for your help!

@Pattiekat Thanks for sharing this information and taking the time to contact our Support team. This is odd as you should have access to Premium on your Fitbit account, I'm sorry this isn't your case. To work on this together, I requested a new case on your behalf so our team can further investigate and provide you with assistance. Please keep an eye on your inbox, you'll receive an email with more information shortly.

Best Answer
0 Votes