Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I activate Sense free Premium trial?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I’ve been a Fitbit user (charge 2) for a few years. I used a free 3 month trial of premium on that device but cancelled before the trial expired (cancelled July 2020). I’ve just bought a sense and the box says I should get a free 6 month trial of premium. However when I select the premium tab it wants me to pay for it. There is no option to select free trial.

Does anyone know if I can activate the free 6 month trial? 

Thank you. Xx

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunnerlog out and back in to Fitbit app. If this doesn't help reinstall the app. You're still eligible for the trail.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@SunsetRunnerlog out and back in to Fitbit app. If this doesn't help reinstall the app. You're still eligible for the trail.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

You only get the free trial if it is your first time trying Premium

Best Answer
0 Votes

@vle045 that's not true anymore. @SunsetRunner let me know if you managed to make it work.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
Hi,

Yes I managed to work it out lastnight. Thank you for your reply.

X

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner awesome news! Enjoy your Premium! 🙂

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

I tried that and can't download the app now ... it keeps giving me an error message when trying to download

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I’m having this issue, however I had a paid subscription for over a year and now upgraded to sense. I cancelled the subscription first but I did active my new watch before the last active day left. I have have read and been told different things. 

update! Never mind. I was able to follow through to end of accepting subscription and got my free 6 months! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done this and all the trouble shooting suggested by customer service and still unable to access 6 month free trial,  now customer service does not email me back!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Txfox0407 when cancelling Premium you will need to wait until your current subscription ends, usualy until the end of this months period.

After it ends you should be able to register for the trial

Best Answer