Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate 1 year free premium?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received my Fitbit Inspire 2 yesterday.  It says it comes with a 1 year free premium subscription.

When I want to activate the free premium trial, it only mentions 90 days.  I can nowhere select 1 year.

What do I need to do ?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
50 REPLIES 50

This problem still has not been resolved buy the multi million dollar company.  Makes me wonder why I would even consider paying for a service that I can't even try first.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JoeyNobody Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

Your feedback and comments are appreciated, we're always striving to improve our services offered. In order to provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting, please provide me with more details on what you're experiencing.

Reply to the following questions:

- Which Fitbit do you have?

- Are you getting only paid options? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,
I've boutgh my fitbit inspire 2 in the beginning of September and I cannot activate  free1-year fitbit premium / 
 I have 'Try Fitbit Premium' tab? but when T tap it, I receive the message ' Purchase failed'
 What can I do?
  log out and log in again does not work

Best Answer
0 Votes

I setup my Inspire 2 today and it only let me sign up for the 90 free trial when the box clearly says 1 year. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please show me how can I do this

Best Answer

Get used to being lied to? um, no.  Call customer support. Or chat. Be proactive, please. You deserve to have what was negotiated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I figured it out. After the free 90 days I went to add buy a subscription and it gave me 1 year free

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SilviaFitbit,

So, I am trying to set up my new inspire 2 and my new premium trial. I cancelled the original trial 4 days ago. I am still getting all the premium benefits BUT, there is nowhere to activate the new trial period and the app says that my premium benefit has expired. How do i activate the new trial?

Best Answer

It is a free year so why do you have to purchase it please?

Best Answer

Hi! So if I have a paid premium subscription that isn't set to end till August (my fitbit died and it wasn't even a year) and I got a new one, how can I get the free 6 months? That's over 6 months from purchase date. Will it still be eligible? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have no idea. I can't even get it to work for my free year. I don't
want to use a credit card.
Best Answer