Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add back the Daily Readiness Score tile to the Today?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Although I can access the Daily Readiness Score from the Premium tab, how can I re-add it back to the Today tab within the Fitbit app as a tile?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @EU_Phreze. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to find the answer to your issue before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

To add back your Daily Readiness Score to the Today section see:  You will see more details about this feature here: 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @EU_Phreze. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to find the answer to your issue before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

To add back your Daily Readiness Score to the Today section see:  You will see more details about this feature here: 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That worked, thank you.

Best Answer

@Geezerhiker I'm glad this helped you.  🙂

Have you checked our Health & Wellness forums? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other Fitbitters!

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes