Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel my Fitbit Premium subscription?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Fitbit community!

I'd like to share the steps you need to follow in order to cancel your Fitbit Premium Subscription. 

Cancel the subscription directly in the Fitbit app:

• In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture.
  • Scroll down and tap Account Settings > Manage Subscriptions. Your active subscriptions open in your phone’s app store.
  • Tap your Fitbit Premium subscription > Cancel Subscription. Note that you won't see this option if you already canceled your subscription. Your subscription expires at the end of your current monthly or yearly subscription term.

If you purchased your subscription in the Google Play Store using PayPal but you don’t see your subscription listed, cancel the subscription from your PayPal account directly. For more information, please visit the PayPal help site.

If you sign in to the Fitbit app using a Google account, visit this page to manage or cancel your Fitbit Premium subscription 

If you purchased your subscription on the Fitbit.com website, please contact our Customer Support directly to receive further assistance with this process, they'll be able to cancel the subscription for you.

Moderator edit: updated post.

Best Answer
109 REPLIES 109

@davetibbils Hi there. 

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Chat team, glad to hear that they were able to help you. 

Have a great rest of the week. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! 

I paid my subscription on Fitbit.com but I’m not able to contact the suppor for cancelling my subscription, can you please help me?

Best Answer

Try https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support

I f we know how you payed, we may be able to help. 

Best Answer

Will  it not be on risk, when we cancell it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure what is being asked @Scott12 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried this process and am still unable to cancel my subscription. I would like some assistance with this if possible please. Many thanks

Best Answer

@CaitlinHull95 what method is being used to pay for premium? 

The play store (Android, Apple), paypall, credit card, direct from bank, through fitbit? 

Depending on how you are paying will depend on which of the 3-4 methods to cancel. 

Not that when cancelled the subscription ends with the current renewal date. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. Fitbit really didn’t make it easy to cancel.

Best Answer

Thanks for the information. Hopefully, I have cancelled my subscription properly. It was useful having Premium over the last year.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for sharing your experience and troubleshooting. 

To cancel your Premium subscription through the Fitbit app:

• In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture
  • Scroll down and tap Account Settings > Manage Subscriptions. Your active subscriptions open in your phone’s app store. 
  • Tap your Fitbit Premium subscription > Cancel Subscription. Note: you won’t see this option if you already canceled your subscription. Your subscription expires at the end of your current monthly or yearly subscription term. 

If you purchased Premium through fitbit.com:

• Go to fitbit.com/home  and log in with the email address connected to your Fitbit Premium subscription.
  • Click on the account icon > My Subscriptions
  • Click a subscription to expand the details. To cancel your subscription, click Cancel > CancelSubscription > Close. Your subscription status changes to “Canceled.”

For more information on how to cancel your Fitbit Premium subscription, please visit here. 

Best Answer