Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel the Live Healthy SG program?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone knows how to cancel fitbit premium subscription that was subscribed through Live Healthy SG? Would like to cancel as I has not really helped me during this pandemic.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
56 REPLIES 56

Hi @SilviaFitbit , I would like to cancel my active health at Fitbit premium subscription. Pls help with the request. Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Aditiiiii@Blckmumba Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Glad to hear that you've been a Premium user for 1 year. 

In order to cancel your Live Healthy SG program, get in contact with our Support team, they'll be happy to help you with the cancellation. 

Have a nice day. See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I have ended my 1 year subscription on 23rd of march and have searched online on forums and other guides for numerous way to avoid renewal of the subscription which concludes that I do not have auto-renewal on. However, to my amusement, I am charged for the month of April and May, where it isn’t specified anywhere I have to contact customer service to cancel my premium membership for the Singapore Live Healthy programme. Is there a way to get a refund?  

Thank you for your time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DelvinK Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for the details mentioned. 

Our Support team, will help you with the cancellation and auto renewal date of the Live Healthy SG program. Please contact them here, they'll help you further. 

Note that Fitbit subscriptions are non refundable. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank youuuuu! 

Best Answer

I want to cancel too. Why can’t you just make it easier for people to it themselves?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@iguoh Welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

Your feedback is appreciated, we're always striving to improve our services offered. I was able to see that you have a case with our Support team, please continue the communication through email, they'll be happy to help. 

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

i would like to cancel my subscription too. How do I do that? Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Hi there. Thank you for the details mentioned. 

To cancel your Live Healthy SG subscription, get in touch with our Support team, they'll be happy to help you with the cancellation. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Silvia,

I am part of the Live Healthy SG program and I want to cancel the subscription to avoid further renewal charges beyond my 12 months commitment too. Please let me know how to do it, thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WPie Welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

Thanks for the detailed information shared. I was able to see that you have a case with our Support team, please continue the communication through email, they'll continue assisting you. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi SilviaFitbit,

I would like to cancel my Fitbit Premium subscription signed up with the Live Healthy SG program. Please advise, thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@nicnicp Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

Thanks for the details mentioned. I was able to see that you've been in touch with our Support team. 

Have a good week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi SilviaFitbit,

I would like to cancel my Fitbit Premium subscription, signed up with the Live Healthy SG program. I've long completed the 12-months commitment and didnt see myself using the premium of late.

Please advise, thank you. 

Warm regards,

DreyHeng

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can i cancel my fitbit premium too?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DreyHeng and @Daydream294839 Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Our Support team can help you with the cancellation, get in touch with them by visiting this page

Have a good week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, SilviaFitbit.

I'll do that.

Best Answer