Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get 6 months free trial of Fitbit Premium?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi
I am new to smart watches. I am suppose to get 6 months free premium membership but I only have the option for 90 days trial when I download the app and log in.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@aaahhh A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

Just wanted to clarify the duration of the Fitbit Premium trial, which is 6 months with the purchase of Fitbit Sense and 1 year for Fitbit Inspire 2 . The free trial for Fitbit Premium offered in the app is 90-day, anyone new to Fitbit Premium can get it through the Fitbit app. 

@Trixie13 Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for your input. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

I believe if I read correctly it only applies to a new Inspire 2 purchase...is that what you have?

Best Answer

@aaahhh A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

Just wanted to clarify the duration of the Fitbit Premium trial, which is 6 months with the purchase of Fitbit Sense and 1 year for Fitbit Inspire 2 . The free trial for Fitbit Premium offered in the app is 90-day, anyone new to Fitbit Premium can get it through the Fitbit app. 

@Trixie13 Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for your input. 

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply. It is ok I worked it out. Needed to go into fitbit connect first and set up the watch. Miss the days when stuff you bought come with instructions. 🙂

Interesting I am labelled jogger. I could not jog to save my life. I hope it never gets to that. 

Best Answer

@aaahhh Thank you for getting back. I'm glad to hear that after you new watch was set up to your account, your Fitbit Premium was activated. 

Find more about Community ranks in this post, at least in the forums there's no need to jog to save your rank 😉

Feel free to post back if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer

Hi, per my info I was told I would get a 6mnths premium membership with the purchase of the Versa 3 ? Is this incorrect? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pinkprincess1 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry. 

With the purchase of the Versa 3, it's possible to activate the 90-days free trial which is available to anyone new to Fitbit Premium. However, the 6 month free trial is an offer available for Fitbit Sense

Best Answer

So if I upgraded from  Versa to a Versa 3 am I eligible for the 6 months free?  I  didn't get that option. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AndieL Hi there. 

Fitbit Premium 1 year trial comes with the purchase of Fitbit Inspire 2 or a 6 month free trial with purchase of Fitbit Sense. If you're new to Fitbit Premium  you could activate a free trial, learn more about it by checking this article

Let me know how it goes. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilviaFitbit : Bought a brand new Fitbit versa 3 and I have never used fitbit premium, I did get an option to sign up for 90 days free trail but I ignored it as I wanted to activate the premium membership once I was comfortable using the current stats. However, now I am unable to find the free subscription option. Could you please suggest how can I avail my free subscription ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SuhasBv A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

The Fitbit Premium trial can be redeemed at the Fitbit Store. Learn more about it by checking this article What should I know about Fitbit Premium? 

Have a great weekend. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey I am unable to activate my fitbit premium, I am from India and the link
which you have shared takes me to USA which needs a local address to
activate my premium account.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SuhasBv Thanks for getting back. Since you're a new Fitbit Premium user, please let me know what you see when you try to activate Fitbit Premium? Feel free to attach a screenshot to your next reply. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Appreciate your time and help here .

But I am still not able to activate my premium account. Sharing the
screenshot of what I see when I try to activate my premium account.
Best Answer
0 Votes

same issue, I cannot start 90 days free trial

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SuhasBv It seems that the screenshot wasn't attached, please follow these instructions to attach it. 

@AndroiFy Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Please provide me with more details about why you're unable to start your Premium trial. Keep in mind that it could be activated from the Fitbit Store too

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Trying to attach the screenshot for better understanding here.

1. If I am trying to activate the premium from my fitbit app, I am getting only the paid option of plans.

2. If I am using a web browser to activate premium via Laptop I am landing on a billing page where the country option is only United States. Via Fitbit App.jpgWeb browser.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SilviaFitbit I managed to subscribe but I cannot see the subscription on the app Fitbit or Google Play.

@SuhasBv try to change the Url by switching the US part to your country after global

https://www.fitbit.com/global/ie/home

Best Answer
0 Votes

I checked with FitBit support, I cannot manage the subscription by myself > only the support can cancel it for you. not the best way to manage a subscription.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey,

Thank you for all the help, the issue has been fixed. I am able to activate
Fitbit premium.
Best Answer
0 Votes