Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get standard sleep graphs vs premium sleep score

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help please.  
I use Fitbit to provide sleep detail. I found the graphs that would show me daily minutes and what time for each stage of sleep helpful. I also liked the weekly average and the view of benchmarks vs my actual.  

So I upgraded to premium for ‘more information’ and I now don’t get all the great standard features.  What I do get is useless for me. 

I contacted support and was told how to cancel premium which doesn’t work.  And then told I can’t cancel the free trial and would have to wait for 6 month trial to be over.   

I am not waiting 6 months to get back standard features - that is insane.  

so please tell me how to: 

1. Get the original features with graph that I can slide over and see time of night for each stage and see minutes for each stage, benchmarking etc (all that we had before signing up for premium.  OR 

2. Tell me how to revert back to standard.  Ie cancel premium trial immediately.  

I need the standard info.  I don’t mind paying for other features but need original sleep features and not this new sleep score stuff 

help!   
rhank you.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @tracym1010. Is this what you are looking for? I have premium and can see my time slept and spent in each sleep stage. 

8948D333-FAA3-4176-ADE3-F2FA42DF7400.png

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this the benchmark screen you are referring to?

2BDBF44E-336C-494D-B76B-E154BEDE40D8.png

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes!   This is exactly what I am looking for.   But with my premium upgrade last night this has disappeared for sleep that is over 3 hours.  Could it be device - I have a versa 2.  Or a software update - it shows I am to date.  

thanks so much for your reply!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven’t seen this screen yet.  Looks interesting but not what I was looking for.  Your earlier screenshot in previous comment was what I wanted back!   

Best Answer
0 Votes

@tracym1010 Is your app up to date? I’m using a Sense on iOS. 

When you click on your sleep for the night, you should see this screen below. And then when you select Deep and REM, you’ll see your time spent in each sleep stage. 

0E891C27-F5BD-417B-9D1F-5F3B1924B1A0.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@tracym1010 Is this the benchmark you were talking about? It’s in that Deep and REM screen but change the tab from today to benchmark. 

AE7B1F8D-4A55-48A5-8FBF-CB238042EFDF.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes