Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Pixel Watch 6 month premium when I have an existing subscription

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got the pixel watch and expected to get the 6 month premium but i didn't get any notifications about it, i already have an existing year subscription that has around 8 months left. After looking online it says to cancel the subscript to get the 6 months, but i still have 8 months left. Can it be added to the end or i get a refund for the 6 months?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @bradleyd. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for adding your question related to Premium.

If you’re a current Fitbit Premium subscriber, you can start the 6-month trial after you cancel your current Premium subscription. You’ll only see your trial offer for Fitbit Premium in the Fitbit app after your current subscription period ends. I recommend checking the details on your Premium subscription and click on the "Stop Auto Renewal" option to confirm you're cancelling your current subscription. Please see: 

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @bradleyd. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for adding your question related to Premium.

If you’re a current Fitbit Premium subscriber, you can start the 6-month trial after you cancel your current Premium subscription. You’ll only see your trial offer for Fitbit Premium in the Fitbit app after your current subscription period ends. I recommend checking the details on your Premium subscription and click on the "Stop Auto Renewal" option to confirm you're cancelling your current subscription. Please see: 

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes