Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to start 6 months free Premium?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! 

I just bought a fitbit sense, and i should get a free premium 6 month trial with it. But i cant find how to use it? When I go to premium, it only says i can start a free 90 days trial, but 90 days isnt 6 months😅

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@Sanne21 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry. 

It's pretty weird that you're not getting the 6 month Premium trial that comes with your Fitbit Sense. I'd like you to confirm that your Fitbit Sense has been set up to your account, once it's been set up please tap on the Premium tab and the 6 month Premium trial should appear. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response! I don't see a premium tab in the app.. I have contacted fitbit helpdesk so i hope it will get fixed! Don't know what is going wrong...

Best Answer

@Sanne21 Thank you for getting back. I'm glad to hear that you have a case with our Support team, please continue the communication through email, they'll be happy to assist. 

Have a great weekend. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I try to start Premium, it needs payment information for after the 6-month trial expires. Unfortunately, I can't set up payments through any of the options provided. 

Best Answer

@PsycMike Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for the details mentioned. 

When you start your 6 month trial, you could purchase it through Google or Apple store and if you decide to cancel it, you could do it through the app store. 

If you're experiencing any issue with the payment such as receiving any error message, please provide me with as many details as possible. 

Let me know how it goes. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Trying to reply again.

The payment problem might have been because I was logged into a Google account managed by my employer. I have since logged in with my personal Google account but the Premium offer has disappeared when I log into Fitbit. The link you provided is for a 30-day, rather than a 90-day trial.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PsycMike Thank you for getting back.

It's pretty weird that you're getting the offer to subscribe to a 30 day trial. Please clear cache of the app, restart your phone, log back in again and let me know if you receive the option to subscribe to a 90-day trial. 

If you're still not receiving it, attach a screenshot of the option you're getting to your next reply. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
After a firmware upgrade today, the 6-month offer is showing up in the app.
The problem is when I attempt to provide a payment method. Paypal, ATT, and
credit/debit options

Paypal: An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.
[OR-CAC-01]

AT&T billing: Error - This may be because your phone is rooted. Find other
reasons at Google Play Help [OR-DVASA2-04]

Credit/Debit: Error - Your Google account isn't authorized to use Google
Payments. Please contact your organization's Goog Apps administrator.
[OR-DDUH-01] a65b006f78802bcd
Best Answer
0 Votes

@PsycMike Thank you for getting back. I appreciate that you shared the message that you received when trying to subscribe. 

Since you're subscribing from the Fitbit app, you'll be redirected to Google Play Store and then enter a valid payment information. In this case, please enter this information through Google Play store, please double check that the account you're using has the rights to make purchases. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes