Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I cancel today Premium, does it go the 6 months?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Two main reasons I want to cancel immediately are:
1) I will forget to cancel when 6 months are up.

2) I don't want a payment method in my Apple settings, because I don't want to accidentally buy anything while using an app.

Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I figured it out.
Go to Fitbit app.
Tap on circle in upper left where your photo is supposed to be.
Scroll down to account settings and tap that.
Tap on Manage Subscriptions.
Tap on Fitbit Premium.
Cancel.  It will tell you the end date of your subscription.
For me, I then when to my ipad settings, tapped my name, tapped Payment & Shipping, and was able to delete the payment method so that I now have no payment method in my Apple settings.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

From a Moderator: "you need to do the following procedure to cancel your Fitbit Premium subscription: 

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab  

> your profile picture.

2. Scroll down and tap Manage Subscriptions. Your active subscriptions open in your phone’s app store.
  3. Tap your Fitbit Premium subscription > Cancel Subscription. Note that you won't see this option if you already canceled your subscription. Your subscription expires at the end of your current monthly or yearly subscription term.

Once you're redirected to Google Play please make sure to follow this procedure to cancel the subscription on Google Play. 

Keep in mind that Fitbit subscriptions are non-refundable. However you could always contact Google Play, sometimes they provide refunds. "

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's Apple, not Google (I have an ipad), and I still want to know if the subscription will continue for 6 months, or end immediately.
I paid with Paypal, but I want to be able to remove all payment methods from Apple, as stated above.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When you say, "Your subscription expires at the end of your current monthly or yearly subscription term." can I assume that means it will continue the 6 months?

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no Manage Subscriptions in the Today section of my app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I figured it out.
Go to Fitbit app.
Tap on circle in upper left where your photo is supposed to be.
Scroll down to account settings and tap that.
Tap on Manage Subscriptions.
Tap on Fitbit Premium.
Cancel.  It will tell you the end date of your subscription.
For me, I then when to my ipad settings, tapped my name, tapped Payment & Shipping, and was able to delete the payment method so that I now have no payment method in my Apple settings.

Best Answer

Just wondering.  Because Apple just sent me a confirmation of the subscription, even though I already canceled.
It provided a link to review my subscription, but I'm on a Windows PC, and it wants to open itunes, which I don't have, of course.

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can put iTunes on your computer temporarily can't you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why did my second question get moved to my first one, with no answer???  Will I get an email confirming cancellation?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure, to be honest.  I'd rather not.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've asked a moderator to stop by to address this with you, @ramonv . Your post was merged as it was about your Premium subscription and to keep your responses in one location. I know what you mean about putting iTunes on your Windows computer. A few of my friends have it, but I don't.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes