Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the 3 months Premium available for EU?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using the Charge 2 right now, and have been very happy with it. I have been itching to get a new watch, and Charge 4 looks fantastic. I have one question, though – do you get 3 months free FitBit premium with the watch? I see the option in the USA store, but not in the EU store. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Holtzmann It's nice to see you on the Community. 😀

I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry about purchasing Charge 4 and getting the 3 months Free Fitbit Premium in EU. 

Fitbit Premium is available worldwide in English only. This 90-days Free Trial is available only for users who haven't activated any trial before. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Holtzmann It's nice to see you on the Community. 😀

I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry about purchasing Charge 4 and getting the 3 months Free Fitbit Premium in EU. 

Fitbit Premium is available worldwide in English only. This 90-days Free Trial is available only for users who haven't activated any trial before. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the answer!

Is the 90-day trial activated automatically? Or how does it work? I don't see a check for it in the EU store like I see in the USA store. That's why I was wondering about it. I do use FitBit in English. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Holtzmann Thanks for getting back. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

You will need to activate the 90-day free trial if you have the option on your Fitbit app. To do so: 

1. If Fitbit Premium is available in your region, you'll see a Premium tab in the Fitbit app. Tap the Premium tab. 
  2. Read the overview, and tap the button to get started.
  3. Choose a 1-year or monthly subscription to start after your free trial, and follow the instructions to purchase.

Learn more about it by checking this article

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Free trial unavailable.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Janemillion A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

I'd like you to confirm that you're following this procedure to activate the 90-day free trial: 

1. If Fitbit Premium is available in your region, you'll see a Premium tab in the Fitbit app. Tap the Premium tab.
  2. Read the overview, and tap the button to get started.
  3. Choose a 1-year or monthly subscription to start after your free trial, and follow the instructions to subscribe.

If you're but still not receiving the option to activate it, let me know what you see when you tap on the Premium tab. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I'm a new user of Fitbit Charge 4, I have never used Premium and I have the following issue:

I do see the option to subscribe to Premium, there's a choice between one month and a year, but there is nothing about the 3-month trial.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Creyden Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for the details mentioned. 

Since you're not getting the option to subscribe to the 90 day free trial, please attach a screenshot of the options you're getting. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes