Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Fitbit Premium to Google One Premium

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello

I use Google One Basic, it is due for renewal on 5th April and am considering upgrading to Google One Premium and am in the UK, I believe that one of the perks is now Fitbit Premium.

I already have Fitbit Premium due for renewal on 29th June and have already moved my Fitbit account to the same Google account on which I have Google One.

If I upgrade to Google One Premium will my existing Fitbit Premium account be eligible to be included in the Google One Premium account?

Will the Fitbit subscription payment automatically be covered by Google One Premium such that there will only be one payment/yr for the Google One subscription? 

Will this mean that the Fitbit Premium renewal date will move to the start of the Google One Premium? 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Whilst you're waiting for an official answer...

I've just upgraded to Google One Premium, I received an email from the Play Store notifying me that I will receive a refund for the rest of my current Fitbit Premium Subscription. As for renewal dates, that's all handled within the Google One app, as it's now one unified subscription.

From within the Fitbit app, everything looks the same, and I'm still using the same account.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@TaiChiStyle   I flagged your post to get a moderator's attention.  I think you'll get an answer faster.  This could take some time.  This is a new feature and you have some very specific questions.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi Laurie - many thanks for your help!

Hello moderators .... anyone out there ... ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Whilst you're waiting for an official answer...

I've just upgraded to Google One Premium, I received an email from the Play Store notifying me that I will receive a refund for the rest of my current Fitbit Premium Subscription. As for renewal dates, that's all handled within the Google One app, as it's now one unified subscription.

From within the Fitbit app, everything looks the same, and I'm still using the same account.

Best Answer

Hi there

That's really helpful, sounds like what I need to know - I'll hold off for a few days before pulling the trigger but sounds positive

Thanks for taking the time to reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello

Thanks to DanC1994's response, which effectively answered my question, and in the absence of a response of a moderator (do they even exist?), I took the plunge as per DanC1994 all went swimmingly.

Sorted ... stand down future moderators!

Thanks for your help

Best Answer
0 Votes