Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to Fitbit premium after renewal

My Fitbit premium trial ended & automatically renewed but I no longer have access to premium on my app or on the website. 
I contacted Fitbit support yesterday…so about 30 hours so far. After numerous back & forth of messages & screenshots they answered the wrong question & so have now escalated to ‘higher support’. My experience with so called higher support is poor…took 5 weeks to resolve my last issue. 
I have logged in/out & tried the reactive subscriptions. 
I have now paid my monthly premium for Fitbit premium, have no access to it & no estimated time for a fix. Very frustrating. 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the community forums, @Emmafee.

Thanks for the detailed information and your efforts while working on this matter. I apologize for this inconvenience. This type of experience isn't what we want our members to go through, and your feedback will help us to evaluate as well as ensure that this doesn't happen again.

I've checked your details and it appears that our Support team already sent you an email with more information. If you haven't done so, please check your inbox, spam or junk folders and reply back to them if you have any questions related to your case.

Best Answer

The customer service has gone way down since becoming part of Google.  No more Fitbit for me!

Best Answer

I have the same problem but can't even get through to the chat bot.

My current solution will be to go back to Garmin.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Candace66,I totally get it changes can be frustrating If you're looking for a fitness solution that's more personalized and supportive, I would love to share how my fitness program can help you stay motivated and track with your goals. I would love to tell you more about it if you're open and I will send you a free sample 

Best Answer
0 Votes

my email is in my profile

Best Answer
0 Votes