Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to give feedback after each exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the app set to not give feedback after each individual exercise but usually it allows me to enter feedback on some exercises after the workout in its entirety. My last 2 custom workouts have not provided me with this option. Has something changed? 

Some feedback is good as I want the workouts to adjust to my performance and ramp up and down as needed. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

It's great to see you around @RL7. It's pretty weird that you're not able to rate your workouts when you finish them. I would like you to confirm that you have set it properly by doing these steps: 

1. In the Fitbit Coach app, tap Profile ().
  2. Tap the Settings icon () > Personal Settings.
  3. Turn on the Remove Move Feedback option.

Let me know the outcome. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilviaFitbit correct. I have performed those steps and no ability to rate the workouts. It's happened twice and I'll see if it's happening again on my next workout. 

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing those details @RL7. If this happens again, please take some screenshots and I can review it with my team. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilviaFitbit thanks. I just completed another workout and it took me straight to this screen. 

Screenshot_20190626-185138.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @RL7. Thanks for sharing that screenshot. 

Sorry for the delay reply. Since, you've completed the workout, now you're able to provide feedback for the whole session as you see in the screenshot. If you have chose this setting in your Coach app this is why it's only giving you the option to rate the session at the end. What happens when you tap on any of the stars in that screen? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilviaFitbitno worries, thanks for getting back to me!

When I rate it, it doesn't do much until I press the arrow in the upper left corner of the screen. Then it takes me to the new workout. 

I guess my question now is, how will the coach app adjust my workouts to me personally based on just this rating alone?  I thought this end rating would be more toward the workout operating without any crashes or hangs and everything went smoothly on a technical level.  Kind of like how you rate the video quality at the end of a Google Hangouts video chat or Skype call.  

I recall in Fitstar Yoga, if I gave a low rating, it would prompt me to send feedback of what went wrong to technical support.   I thought this was the same function but I could be wrong. 

Certain exercises were ramping up in difficulty much too fast for me so I had to switch feedback back on the last few workouts to get it to readjust to my level again.  It went from challenging to downright brutal overnight.  I couldn't keep up with it. Times doubles and reps doubled and almost seeming tripled and stayed that way until I turned feedback on again.  It was sort of like a runaway train with me beeing dragged along from the back 🙂

I think the best thing to do is to have us submit feedback at the end of the workout on individual exercises so there is some data for the app to build custom workouts.  It also would not disrupt the flow while the workout is in progress. 

With feedback turned off, is my Ionic using my heart rate data from the workout to decide the difficulty of the next workout?  That would be amazing if it could do that but I don't think that's it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @RL7. I appreciate the details mentioned. 

How will the coach app adjust my workouts to me personally based on just this rating alone? When you provide feedback to each exercise you do, this helps personalizing the workouts you're given. 

Fitbit Coach or FitStar Yoga won't send you to Customer Support if you give a low rating because you're rating the whole exercise activity. If you happen to have any technical issue the best thing to do would be to contact us directly. 

With feedback turned off, is my Ionic using my heart rate data from the workout to decide the difficulty of the next workout?  No, Fitbit Ionic's data won't transfer to Coach. 

Certain exercises were ramping up in difficulty much too fast for me so I had to switch feedback back on the last few workouts to get it to readjust to my level again. I've created a case on your behalf with our Support team, they will continue assisting you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes