Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only one of us can have premium at a time even though we are both entitled.

Hi, We are in the UK.  My wife and I have both recently purchased the Sense 2. These came with 6 Months free trial of premium. One was purchased from Google and one form Amazon.

We both have separate Google accounts which we use to log in.  Each account only has that person's watch attached to it and they work fine with no crossover between them until we try to activate the premium service. It seems that only one of us can use the premium service.If one of us has it and the other person activates it on their account then the first person immediately loses it,, and vice versa. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Alanthehammer Hi there, when you login to each account, are you logging in on the same phone? I wonder if this is the issue, but it is very strange. 

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi ,no two separate phones
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Alanthehammer This is very weird behavior. I would contact Customer Support to have them straighten it out. Premium is attached at the account level (so your individual Google account) and it is NOT attached to your device. So you could essentially activate Premium after buying a Sense and then switch to using an Inspire 3 and you'll still have Premium because it's attached to your account, not device. So I would definitely try Customer Support and have them look into this further, we have limited ability here on the forum and it sounds like you need a representative to take a deep dive into your two accounts. Best of luck!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes