Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid to upgrade to Premium but still locked

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve paid for the upgrade to Premium, but nothing has changed. Logged off and on again, waited 24 hours and still nothing. 

Any suggestions greatly appreciated. 

thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Adamski-Leeds Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. I'd like you to confirm that you've restored your purchase by doing the following: 

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

your profile picture.
  2. Scroll down and tap Restore Purchases 

OK.

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

@Adamski-Leeds Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. I'd like you to confirm that you've restored your purchase by doing the following: 

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

your profile picture.
  2. Scroll down and tap Restore Purchases 

OK.

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia - I have tried this too. Still doesn’t work. 

Best Answer

@Adamski-Leeds Thank you for getting back. 

I was able to see that you have a case with our Support team, please continue the communication with them, this to avoid any confusion. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have yet to receive any kind of response from your team, despite reporting this 5 days ago. This is a dreadful customer experience. Why is it taking so long for a) a response and b) resolution.  I’ve paid for a service - it’s not unreasonable to expect to receive that service. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Support takes often weeks to get back to you. It's often around 2 weeks, sometimes longer, for a response from support if you have a case with them. According to the support team this is due to increased load due to the corona pandemic. It's a bit surprising though that this is still an issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CollinM Thanks for your input. 

@Adamski-Leeds Thank you for getting back. Due to the high volume contacts, there might be a delay on their behalf, be sure that they will get back to you as soon as possible. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. Have chatted online at the help desk done everything they asked me to do but still it does not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue for the last month or so. 
I tried the restore purchases but am getting error code 1000 or 1018 each time. 
many suggestions how to solve this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was told they are looking into the matter and it will be resolved. They can clearly see that the subscription have been paid but cannot understand why it is not been activated. The person on the chat line said the issue have been notified to the head office. 🤞🏾 

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

@MorningSun2020 and @SunsetRunner Welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

Thanks for the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. 

@SunsetRunner In case you're getting this error message on iTunes, try verifying your app store account details then check your app store account settings, force quit the app and try again. 

Also, make sure you're logged into the same account where the subscription was purchased, some users have mentioned that they signed up using another Google or Apple account. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I have only reported this a month after I tried everything that I could find other people and you  suggesting various options. Reporting the issue here means that this is my last resort, as I tried all other suggestions. 
is there an option that the money is refunded to me for the month that I cannot get premium to work?

or cancelling it altogether and refunding the subscription?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Thank you for getting back. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting performed and the research done prior to posting. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have you tried the online chat. After talking to them 2 days later my issue
has been resolved.
Best Answer