Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium doesn't show the full recipe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought noom and decided to use fitbit as well.  I rated fitbit 10 and noom 7..UNTIL..I started my premium membership.  I LOVE to cook and thought the receipes would help me with my weight loss journey.  HA!!!  Little videos are nicely presented, but hold NO value without a receipe.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jezendz   I agree!  FWIW, Fitbit Product Experts aren't employees, just knowledgeable users who like to help.  In the past, Fitbit was much more transparent about this, calling them Recipe Inspirations.  I think these videos should be free to all users.  I shared this opinion with Fitbit and I hope you will, too.  Use the moderator's link.

Again, I agree.  These videos are just on part of the Premium feature, but one with no added value.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the community, @Jezendz.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I understand how helpful it'd be to see the full Premiums recipes, and I'm sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused. Our team is always working to improve our products and services, and the input we received from our members is our biggest motivation to make that happen.

In line with this, I found this idea posted in the Product Feedback board which is often reviewed by our developers. I'd encourage you to support it by adding your vote in order to keep tracking its demand over time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jezendz   You should be able to get full ingredients, directions, and nutrition for the Eating Well recipes on their website.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Well, if I can go to Eating Well to get the  receipes, why spend money on a Primium subscription?  Why not add a direct link from the video?

Best Answer

@Jezendz   I agree!  FWIW, Fitbit Product Experts aren't employees, just knowledgeable users who like to help.  In the past, Fitbit was much more transparent about this, calling them Recipe Inspirations.  I think these videos should be free to all users.  I shared this opinion with Fitbit and I hope you will, too.  Use the moderator's link.

Again, I agree.  These videos are just on part of the Premium feature, but one with no added value.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Thank you.  I will share.  But, still, why don't they add a link to Eating Well.

Best Answer
0 Votes