Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium workouts/meditations getting black

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I try the videos premium all I get is a black screen with the play button and nothing else. Has anyone else had this problem?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
56 REPLIES 56

Hi everyone, I have a problem with video reproduction. This videos are from premium app of Fitbit. Is not start, only stay in a black screen.

I'm paying for premium for nothing.

Best Answer

Hello @gamballf 

Look to make sure you have the latest Fitbit App update. Try logging out of the Fitbit App then turn off your phone for 1-2 mins. Turn your phone back on and log back into the Fitbit App as you normally would. Now look to see if there is video improvement. 
😃I hope this helps. Please come back and let me know if this provides you with an answer 

Best Answer

Still not working, I don't know what I can do, I need to reproduce the videos to enjoy the premium. I will have to cancel the premium option.

Best Answer

Hello again @gamballf 

First make sure that you have installed the latest Fitbit app version. If you do then log out from the app, force quit it by tapping the three vertical lines in the lower left corner of your screen then tap close all. Now clear the cache from the Fitbit App. To clear cache on an android device open the settings on your android phone then scroll down and tap apps. Find Fitbit in the list of apps and tap it. Now tap storage then tap clear cache at the bottom. Repartee your Android phone the log back into the Fitbit App as you normally would with your email address and password. Now try a video to see if the issue has resolved. 
😃 Please come back and let me know how it went

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Yojana, I'm having the same problems, no solutions yet???

Best Answer
Hi, for me not yet.

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone.

Thank you for the details you have shared regarding this situation. We are working to find a solution as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience while it is resolved. Please make sure to keep the Fitbit app up to date to ensure you receive the fastest resolution.

We appreciate your patience and hope this can be resolved soon.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will just echo what everyone is saying above. I've tried all the steps recommended, updating the Fitbit app, uninstalling and installing, rebooting the phone, logging in and out of the app, updating my iOS, nothing works. This just suddenly happened a few weeks ago after months of having no problems. My premium trial is about to end in August and now I won't renew it because the meditations, workouts don't work. I have an iPhone 7+, old but reliable, updated to iOS 15.5 and with Fitbit v.3.63. It's really such a pity because I liked the Premium app. Now it's not worth it anymore. I hope you fix the problem.

Best Answer

I have the same problem and this does not work for me.

I've cleared all caches and data, reinstalled the app few times, restarted the phone and even my Versa 3 and given all possible permission to Fitbit. Nothing worked and the issue persists.

Best Answer

I'm still having the same issue, I already talk with support, I they told me that they are working on this issue right now. I'll cancel my premium subscription until this is fixed.

Best Answer

Hi,

I have a Fitbit Sense and both audios and videos aren’t working. Free and premium. I’ve tried everything I’ve read of the forums: reinstalled the app (iPhone), logged out and back in, checked I have the latest version on the watch, tried with wifi (high speed) and 5G, turned both the watch and iPhone off/on multiple times, charged it to 100%… 

Nothing, there’s no way to fix it. Is it a buggy app update? Any workaround using the laptop or any other way to access the videos? It’s really frustrating… 😞

Thank you

Best Answer

Hi @JuanSerrats - what are you trying to get to work? Can you play the Audio and Videos on your phone? It sounds like you are trying to play them on the watch?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi! I’m trying to get mindfulness and workout videos on my phone, when I click a player pops up but never loads the videos (and audios) I can absolutely play videos and audios on other apps, I’m on an iPhone 13 Pro Max, latest versions of the Fitbit app (phone and watch)

I’ve tried everything but the videos never load, it stays on a black screen with a spinner… 

Thanks

Best Answer

@JuanSerrats- this may be a security issue - have a look at the issues mentioned in No internet connection just in case one of them has a bearing on blocking the traffic.

Best Answer

@Guy_ thank you very much, but I’m not behind a VPN or any of the the other items on the list. 

The app works well and is connected to internet, I can download phone skins and load them on the watch.. it’s just a video-audio issue, all other features work fine. 

That’s why I thought it could be a buggy update of the phone app… I just feel I run out of things that I can try on my end 😓

Best Answer

@JuanSerrats  - if you can load clock faces then your access should be fine, it sounds more like a phone issue but could be a bug in the app.

Try to logout of the app and restart the phone and see if that helps.

Best Answer

@Guy_ I tried both, even combined (logged out, turned the phone off, waited a minute, turned on and logged in) Still not playing the videos.. free nor premium.

Also tried to contact support, but it won’t load properly on the app (sometimes when it goes through and opens an external page on a browser: the “doubleclick” link won’t load at all)

Is there any other way to contact support? I really want to fix this.. 

Thanks for your help 🙌🏼

Best Answer

@JuanSerrats  - it seems more like a phone issue try contacting Apple.

May be a phone browser refresh also ( sorry not iPhone expert).

Best Answer

I am having same issue. I tried on both iPhone 12 and Samsung Galaxy S10e but noting changed only black screen. OS versions and app versions are up to date on both device. Tried both 4G and wireless nothing changed. It is so silly to pay for a service that you cannot use....

Best Answer

Hi everyone.

Thanks for the details provided, as well as your efforts to troubleshot this issue with Premium videos and audios. I'm sorry you're having this inconvenience with this feature. Let me share this has been reported to our team and they'll work on this situation. I appreciate your feedback and patience, and I'll update this thread as soon as I have more details from them.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes