Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased Fitbit Coach but cannot access Fitbit premium content

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

I was told that when I would purchase Fitbit coach, I can also access fitbit premium content as it is part of my subscription but I cannot access any premium content whatsoever. 

Can someone please help me?

Thank you,

Siddharth

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Siddharth_Gulat It's nice to see you on the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I've moved your post to this board because it's related to the topic.

Fitbit Premium is available worldwide in English only. If you purchased Coach, you should have access to Fitbit Premium, I would like you to make sure your app is English and that you've checked the Discover feature on your Fitbit app to check if your Premium features have been unlocked. 

Learn more about it by checking these articles About Fitbit Coach and What should I know about Fitbit Premium? 

Let me know the outcome. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SilviaFitbit - thank you for your reply but unfortunately, I cannot access Fitbit premium. 

Let me explain this with screenshots:

Screenshot 1: I was told that if I buy fitbit coach, I would have full access to Fitbit premium. 

Fitbit coach email.PNG

Screenshot 2: Following is the proof of my Fitbit coach subscription. 

proof of premium subscription.PNG

Screenshot 3: Following shows that premium content is locked on my phone when I try to access it: (see the locked icons)

premium content locked.png

I had to try the premium membership and currently I am on trial till end of July (which I should not be as I should have been able to access Fitbit premium for free as I am a paid customer for Fitbit coach and I realized that this has been happening for months now. 

So, I would need someone to check my account and look into this ASAP. 

I hope you can get back to me. 

Warm regards,

Sid

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

It has been nearly two weeks. Can you respond please?

Thank you, 

Sid

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Siddharth_Gulat Thanks for getting back. I apologize for the delayed in my reply. 

I appreciate the time you took to attach screenshots showing your subscription. I've taken the liberty to share your post with our Support team, someone will reply to you as soon as possible. Due to recent events affecting our operations, we may need more than 7 business days to respond. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same problem. I contacted the Fitbit support in December 2019 and got this reply:

"Fitbit Coach subscription was purchased in a country where Fitbit Premium isn’t available, you’ll continue to have access to Fitbit Coach features."

Maybe something has changed since then?

I have active Fitbit Coach subscription:

Screenshot_20200517-135537.jpg

And I see I can activate Fitbit Premium in the app:

Screenshot_20200517-135601.jpg

I would love to have Fitbit Premium but I don't want to pay Coach + Premium.

Maybe someone here can help me too?

Best Answer
0 Votes