Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund of fitbit premium

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am extremely furious how fitbit and google app store really work with your customer. 

I had a free premium for about 2 weeks or so I cannot remember how long. I remember cancelling it knowing that I do not want to pay. However, as I placed money from my other account to my main one so I could purchase food, it took resubscribed without no notification, no email regarding so nor did apple even tell me. Despite me cancelling it, I am extremely furious and frustrated how this has ended up. I had to cancel AGAIN and unsubscribe. I am taking no for an answer for a refund. This is ridiculous. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Myztaix  this is what a moderator has posted: "you need to do the following procedure to cancel your Fitbit Premium subscription: 

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab  

> your profile picture.

2. Scroll down and tap Manage Subscriptions. Your active subscriptions open in your phone’s app store.
  3. Tap your Fitbit Premium subscription > Cancel Subscription. Note that you won't see this option if you already canceled your subscription. Your subscription expires at the end of your current monthly or yearly subscription term.

Once you're redirected to Google Play please make sure to follow this procedure to cancel the subscription on Google Play. 

Keep in mind that Fitbit subscriptions are non-refundable. However you could always contact Google Play, sometimes they provide refunds. "

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes